Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bitcoin rises to an unprecedented level... exceeding $70,000

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bitcoin rises to an unprecedented level... exceeding $70,000 Empty Bitcoin rises to an unprecedented level... exceeding $70,000

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:10 am

Bitcoin rises to an unprecedented level... exceeding $70,000

Bitcoin rises to an unprecedented level... exceeding $70,000 42978

money and business

Economy News - follow up
    The currency "Bitcoin" rose to an unprecedented level for a short period today, Friday, in volatile transactions, coinciding with the continued surge in demand for cryptocurrencies in the investment community.
    Bitcoin exceeded the level of $70,000 for the first time, supported by investor demand for new encrypted products that can be traded in US spot markets and expectations of a decline in global interest rates.
    Bitcoin rose to $70,105 before quickly declining, recording $68,317.72 in the latest trading, according to Reuters.
    The cryptocurrency market, specifically Bitcoin, is witnessing strong fluctuations after strong rises in the past weeks, supported by optimism about the future of monetary policy and also the momentum associated with investment funds related to Bitcoin, as well as the market’s anticipation of the halving process scheduled to take place in April of this year.
    Issa Abu Daher, a director at Gate.io, said that Bitcoin rose from the beginning of the year from 39,000 to 69,000 without witnessing any profit-taking operations during that period.
    Abu Daher expected that Bitcoin would continue to fluctuate at the present time, especially with the expected halving process approaching in about a month.
    He pointed out that "Bitcoin" may reach levels of 70 or 75 thousand in the coming period, and that "Bitcoin" must witness a correction process "so that we can see beautiful numbers for it," he said.

111 views
    Added 03/08/2024 - 8:52 PM
    https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=41265

Fran likes this post

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:57 am