Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The law comments on the electricity supply crisis next summer.. “The conversation is too late.”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

crisis - The law comments on the electricity supply crisis next summer.. “The conversation is too late.” Empty The law comments on the electricity supply crisis next summer.. “The conversation is too late.”

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Mar 2024, 4:32 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The law comments on the electricity supply crisis next summer.. “The conversation is too late.”[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    03/14/2024
    The State of Law Coalition commented, today, Thursday, on the lack of electrical power preparation for the upcoming summer season, adding that talking about the supply issue at this time is very late.
    Coalition member Ibrahim Muhammad said in an interview, “One of the points of the government program is to achieve complete sufficiency of electrical energy throughout the country,” noting that “the government must follow all necessary ways and means to solve the recurring annual crisis.”
    He continued, “There is a clear lack of equipment given the country’s need for 40,000 megawatts,” pointing out that “the citizen is not concerned with the method or obstacles facing the government in this file.”
    He added, “The annual electrical energy supply crisis is due to many reasons, most notably external interference, and internal ones related to the lack of successful plans.”
    Muhammad called on “the government to find effective solutions to the electricity crisis during the coming summer by following all plans,” noting that “talking about the equipment file at this time is very late.”
    According to observers, the electricity supply crisis will continue next summer, given the failure to reach new agreements in the gas investment file associated with operating the stations, or to conclude new deals to supply gas. Ended 25/day[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:25 pm