Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri in Kuwait to discuss shared files and strengthen relations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri in Kuwait to discuss shared files and strengthen relations Empty Jubouri in Kuwait to discuss shared files and strengthen relations

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Oct 2014, 7:18 am

Jubouri in Kuwait to discuss shared files and strengthen relations

10/22/2014 0:00 

Baghdad morning 
    began Parliament Speaker Dr. Salim al-Jubouri said on Tuesday an official visit to Kuwait at the head of a parliamentary delegation large three-day visit at the invitation of his Kuwaiti counterpart. 
    was greeted al-Jubouri at the airport Kuwaiti National Assembly Speaker Marzouk Al-Ghanem and his deputy as well as the Iraqi ambassador to the State of Kuwait and a number of embassy staff. 
    According to a statement to the Office of President of the Council of Representatives, the program of the visit includes an al-Jubouri, a series of meetings with the Emir of the State of Kuwait and the Crown Prince and Chairman of the National Assembly to discuss the shared files, particularly the strengthening of relations between the two brotherly countries. 
    mentions that the Kuwaiti National Assembly Speaker Marzouq Al-Ghanim face in August 31 last formal invitation to Jabouri to visit Kuwait. Ghanem said he was in his call for Jabouri expressed hope that the visit contributed to the upgrading of bonds of friendship and strengthening parliamentary and exchanged views on a number of issues of common interest between the two countries' parliaments. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:36 pm