Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The budget schedules are still with the government and the government has 20

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary - Parliamentary Finance: The budget schedules are still with the government and the government has 20  Empty Parliamentary Finance: The budget schedules are still with the government and the government has 20

Post by Rocky Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:22 am

Parliamentary Finance: The budget schedules are still with the government and the government has 20 days to approve them in Parliament
    • Time: 04/02/2024 01:49:05

• Read: 1,534 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Jamal Cougar, expected that the schedules would take 20 days in Parliament after they arrive from the government for the purpose of approval.
    Koger stated, in a press statement, that “the 2024 budget tables have not reached the House of Representatives yet because they are still on the Cabinet table.”
    He added, "A tripartite budget was approved, and we gave the government the authority to spend the 2023 budget. As for the 2024 and 2025 budgets, they must be reviewed by Parliament because some projects ended last year, so they must be removed from the 2024 and 2025 budgets," stressing that "the schedules are not fixed because the prices of oil and resources... Finances are fluctuating, and the numbers of employees and retirees are increasing.”
    Koger continued, "Any law must go through three stages until it is approved. The first stage begins in the relevant committee, the second is general discussions in the Council, and the third is voting," indicating that "there is no approval or amendment to any law before it goes through the three stages."
    Koger concluded by saying that “the general budget law takes (20-40) days,” expecting that “the schedules will take a shorter time.”
    A few days ago, the Council of Ministers received the budget schedules from the Ministry of Finance, and work has begun on them to be signed and later sent to the House of Representatives.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:09 pm