Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reaching an appropriate solution regarding the salaries of Kurdistan employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

salaries - Reaching an appropriate solution regarding the salaries of Kurdistan employees Empty Reaching an appropriate solution regarding the salaries of Kurdistan employees

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:34 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Reaching an appropriate solution regarding the salaries of Kurdistan employees[/size]

[size=45]The Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, announced that an “appropriate solution” had been reached to the issue of allocating employee salaries, without revealing its “details.”[/size]
    [size=45]Barzani said in a statement: “Thanks to God Almighty and the solid will of our beloved citizens, we have reached an appropriate solution to the issue of allocating the salaries of employees and litigants in the Kurdistan region, after diligent efforts and intense efforts made by our government team in close cooperation with the team of the Prime Minister of the Federal Government.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added: “I would like to extend my sincere thanks and appreciation to Federal Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, and to all the forces and parties that supported and supported us in overcoming these obstacles and obstacles together.”[/size]
    [size=45]He continued: “The Kurdistan region has faced, during the recent period, many attempts to harm its citizens and incite despair in them, and I would like to express my deepest thanks and appreciation to the employees and salary recipients in the region for their steadfastness and steadfastness. We will endeavor to distribute the salaries of the month of March before the blessed Eid Al-Fitr, especially “With the completion of the process of distributing February salaries within the next two days.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:37 pm