Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Another call between Washington and Baghdad: Rest assured... there are no indications of a major eve

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Another call between Washington and Baghdad: Rest assured... there are no indications of a major eve Empty Another call between Washington and Baghdad: Rest assured... there are no indications of a major eve

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Apr 2024, 4:26 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Another call between Washington and Baghdad: Rest assured... there are no indications of a major event on Iran’s part[/size]

[size=45]An official source in Baghdad revealed a contact that took place through the usual channels with the US State Department, in which Washington denied any indications of an Iranian escalation, after a Reuters report, which observers described as “worrying,” as it spoke of an American request from several countries in The region, including Iraq, should mediate with Iran and persuade it to retreat from escalation against Israel.[/size]
    [size=45]The source confirmed that “Baghdad received assurances that this type of communications and requests is a routine procedure carried out by the United States, and that it does not mean that there are indications of a major event occurring in the region, or Iran’s intention to carry out an extraordinary escalation.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 4:39 pm