Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expectations of the arrival of the draft budget to parliament on Tuesday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expectations of the arrival of the draft budget to parliament on Tuesday Empty Expectations of the arrival of the draft budget to parliament on Tuesday

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Sep 2014, 6:54 am

Expectations of the arrival of the draft budget to parliament on Tuesday

Brother - Baghdad
    I expected the temporary parliamentary committee to prepare and approve the budget in 2014 to testify on Tuesday and the arrival of the government after the budget sent to it by the Commission two weeks ago.
    The committee member said Hisham al-Suhail said in a statement seen by the Agency for News News (et)that the budget is expected to be up to parliament on Tuesday, adding that the committee will meet again to discuss the amendments made ​​by the government, noting that after two weeks of vacation Eid can recognize the budget.
    He added that the budget are long overdue for the government because of the formation of the new government, which led to re-send it back to the current squad, stressing that the committee will meet to review the budget on the grounds that it was in the previous speculative But today it has become a thing and Aqaa.onvy Suhail Committee is aware of any modifications made to the budget by the government, noting that the committee learned that he will approve the money that has been spent in the form of ancestor and then issue a formal decision so to be there the doors of legal Srv.onnbh that the Presidency of the Council of Representatives has informed the Commission of the need to hold intensive meetings to study and presented the agenda of the Council Representatives for approval.
    To the Chairperson of the Committee, said Magda Abdel-Latif al-Tamimi it received assurances put the budget on the agenda for meetings of the Council of Ministers on Tuesday for approval and sent to the House of Representatives and the Committee competent to do so.
    She suggested in her speech that the committee and the House of Representatives will not Atajara in the vote on the budget before the arrival of next year's budget in 2015.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 1:57 am