Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economic expert calls on the government to extinguish private sector debt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economic expert calls on the government to extinguish private sector debt Empty An economic expert calls on the government to extinguish private sector debt

Post by Rocky Thu 23 May 2024, 7:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]An economic expert calls on the government to extinguish private sector debt[/size]
    • Today 14:02

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Today, Thursday, the economic expert and former advisor to the Council of Ministers, Bassem Antoine, called on the government to extinguish or postpone the debts owed by the private sector to activate its activity.
    Antoine told Al-Maalouma, “Activating the private sector will create great job opportunities for the unemployed and will contribute to revitalizing the economic movement in the country, indicating that what the government has allocated to the private sector in the current year’s budget is a good consideration, but it will not meet the ambition.”
    He added, "Activating the private sector is one of the government's duties by taking measures and steps that contribute to reviving industrial, economic, agricultural and other projects that will contribute to revitalizing the country's economic movement and not spending hard currencies abroad to meet the requirements of the local market." 
    He added, "The most important steps that will contribute to revitalizing and activating this important sector are making decisions to extinguish debts or postpone them for long periods. This measure will create great job opportunities and stimulate the economic movement in the country in particular." Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Sat 15 Jun 2024, 11:47 pm