Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Budget 2024: Allocations for religious endowments are more than double the ministries of industry an

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Budget 2024: Allocations for religious endowments are more than double the ministries of industry an Empty Budget 2024: Allocations for religious endowments are more than double the ministries of industry an

Post by Rocky Fri 24 May 2024, 4:20 am

Budget 2024: Allocations for religious endowments are more than double the ministries of industry and agriculture combined

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday (May 23, 2024), economic expert Nabil Al-Marsoumi indicated an increase in financial allocations to religious endowments in Iraq in the 2024 budget, amounting to more than 30%.
    Al-Marsoumi said in a clarification on Facebook, followed by Baghdad Today, that “financial allocations to religious endowments increased from 1.912 trillion dinars in the 2023 budget to 2.564 trillion dinars in the 2024 budget.”
    He added, "It is equivalent to more than double the allocations of the Ministries of Industry and Agriculture."
    Much criticism was directed at the federal budget schedules for the year 2024 that the government sent to Parliament for the purpose of approval, as its revenues are estimated at 144 trillion and 336 billion dinars, while expenditures amount to 210 trillion and 936 billion dinars, while the deficit will be 63 trillion and 599 billion dinars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 5:45 pm