Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary vote to postpone the presidential election session until after Eid al-Adha

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary vote to postpone the presidential election session until after Eid al-Adha Empty A parliamentary vote to postpone the presidential election session until after Eid al-Adha

Post by Rocky Tue 28 May 2024, 6:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A parliamentary vote to postpone the presidential election session until after Eid al-Adha[/size]
    • Today 14:00

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad..   
    On Tuesday, the representative of the State Support Bloc, Muhammad al-Ziyadi, suggested that the session to elect the Speaker of Parliament be postponed until after the Eid al-Adha holiday due to the departure of a large number of members of the Council to perform the Hajj pilgrimage.
    Al-Ziyadi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “It has become very difficult to schedule a new session to elect the Speaker of Parliament, due to the departure of more than 80 representatives outside the country to perform Hajj rituals.”
    He added, "The large number of MPs leaving the Holy House of God is matched by more than 45 MPs boycotting the Taqaddam bloc. This will certainly constitute an obstacle to the Presidency and the heads of the political blocs by deciding to hold a new session to elect the Speaker of the Council."
    Al-Ziyadi suggested, “Postponing the session to elect the Speaker of Parliament until after the Eid al-Adha holiday.”
    Social media sites expressed Iraqis' dissatisfaction with members of Parliament taking long vacations due to performing the Hajj, leaving the necessary constitutional and legal entitlements incomplete. Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Thu 27 Jun 2024, 9:42 pm