Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Labor sets the date for opening a “position correction” for illegal foreign workers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Labor sets the date for opening a “position correction” for illegal foreign workers Empty Labor sets the date for opening a “position correction” for illegal foreign workers

Post by Rocky Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:19 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Labor sets the date for opening a “position correction” for illegal foreign workers[/size]

[size=45]The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs has set the date for opening a “situation correction” in the Residency Department for illegal foreign workers, while indicating the application mechanism.[/size]
    [size=45]The Director of the Foreigners Department in the Ministry, Atheer Kazem, said, “A situation correction will be opened in the Residence Department after the blessed Eid al-Adha holiday, which falls on June 25 of this month, as there is an integrated team representing the Security Department, the Labor and Vocational Training Department, and the Intelligence and Residence Service,” calling Employers “who have unlicensed workers need to rectify their situation.”[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out, “The mechanism for applying for foreign workers to obtain a work permit includes submitting the required documents through the Ur electronic portal, and then reviewing the Residency Department, to transform from an illegal worker to a legitimate one, provided that the employer has completed all the required papers.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 6:11 am