Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki's coalition: Iraq can submit an international request to remove American forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki's coalition: Iraq can submit an international request to remove American forces Empty Al-Maliki's coalition: Iraq can submit an international request to remove American forces

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jun 2024, 7:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Maliki's coalition: Iraq can submit an international request to remove American forces[/size]
    • Today 12:00

• 1 Shares

Information/Baghdad...
    The leader of the State of Law coalition, Saad Al-Muttalabi, confirmed today, Sunday, the possibility of Iraq submitting an official request to the United Nations to remove American forces from Iraq.
    Al-Muttalabi told Al-Maalouma Agency, “Removing American forces from Iraq requires a unified position by all components to put pressure on the government to proceed with the procedures for the exit of foreign forces, especially the American ones, from Iraq.”
    He added, "The presence of American forces in Iraq is linked to a political decision of the American administration, which requires the government to research this matter."
    Popular, political and tribal demands are increasing for the necessity of removing foreign forces, led by the American forces, from Iraq as soon as possible, warning at the same time of a dangerous escalation if their crimes against the security services and their infringement on the country’s sovereignty continue. Ended / 25 Q.

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 12:38 am