Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Can Iraq submit an international request to remove American forces? .. The rule of law answers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Can Iraq submit an international request to remove American forces? .. The rule of law answers Empty Can Iraq submit an international request to remove American forces? .. The rule of law answers

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Feb 2024, 6:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Can Iraq submit an international request to remove American forces? .. The rule of law answers[/size]
    • Today 14:10

• 1 Shares

Information/Baghdad..
    The State of Law coalition confirmed, on Monday, the Iraqi government’s right to submit an official request to the United Nations General Assembly regarding the removal of American forces from the country.
    A member of the State of Law coalition, Saad Al-Muttalabi, told Al-Maalouma, “Removing American forces from Iraq does not fall solely on the responsibility of the Shiite forces, but rather requires a national stance from all political forces, attending parliament sessions and putting pressure on the government to remove American forces from Iraq.” .
    He pointed out that "the presence of American forces in Iraq is linked to a political decision of the American administration, which requires the government to research this matter."
    He stressed, "The possibility of Iraq submitting an official request to the United Nations to remove American forces from Iraq after there is no longer a need for their presence in the country."
    The headquarters of the Popular Mobilization Forces were recently subjected to a series of attacks by American aircraft, which led to the death and injury of dozens of people. End/25

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:53 am