Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq forms an operations room to speed up the reverse transfer of pilgrims and increase flights

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq forms an operations room to speed up the reverse transfer of pilgrims and increase flights Empty Iraq forms an operations room to speed up the reverse transfer of pilgrims and increase flights

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Jun 2024, 4:55 am

Iraq forms an operations room to speed up the reverse transfer of pilgrims and increase flights
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today -  
    The official spokesman for the government, Basem Al-Awadi, announced today, Monday (June 24, 2024), the formation of an operations room to speed up the reverse transfer of pilgrims and increase flights.
    Al-Awadi said in a statement, received by “Baghdad Today,” that “in order to facilitate the return of pilgrims to the Holy House of God after performing the Hajj, Prime Minister Muhammad Shia’ al-Sudani directed the formation of an operations room to accelerate the reverse transfer, increase the number of Iraqi Airlines flights, and follow up and resolve the situation.” Any problem that obstructs or delays the return of pilgrims.”
    He added, "According to his Sudanese obligation, the operations room will be composed of the Minister of Transport, the Director of the Prime Minister's Office, the Head of the Hajj and Umrah Authority, the Head of the Advisory Board in the Prime Minister's Office, and the Director General of Iraqi Airlines."
    He stated that "the operations room is responsible for harnessing all capabilities and facilities to complete the return and ensure the safety of the pilgrims and their arrival to the homeland."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:45 am