Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A country neighboring Iraq launches a geographical survey project to locate renewable energy sources

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A country neighboring Iraq launches a geographical survey project to locate renewable energy sources Empty A country neighboring Iraq launches a geographical survey project to locate renewable energy sources

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jun 2024, 5:10 am

A country neighboring Iraq launches a geographical survey project to locate renewable energy sources

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - follow up
    [rtl]Saudi Energy Minister Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman said that the Kingdom has launched a geographical study of renewable energy projects in the country, which is the first of its kind in the world in terms of geographical coverage, as it will cover all regions of the Kingdom, covering more than 850 thousand square kilometers.[/rtl]
    [rtl]National companies were awarded contracts to implement a project to install 1,200 solar and wind energy monitoring stations in all regions of the Kingdom.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Minister of Energy explained that this project, which is part of the National Renewable Energy Program, is the first of its kind in the world in terms of geographical coverage, explaining that it will include all regions of the Kingdom “covering more than 850 thousand square kilometers, with the exception of settlements, sand dune areas, and air restrictions,” It is an area equivalent to the area of ​​entire countries, as it is, for example, almost equivalent to the area of ​​Great Britain and France combined or Germany and Spain combined, indicating that no country in the world has ever conducted a geographical study of this kind in such areas.[/rtl]

Views 51
    Added 06/26/2024 - 11:03 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 11:28 pm