Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Kuwaiti Mubarak Port is economically useless without a railway port through Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Kuwaiti Mubarak Port is economically useless without a railway port through Iraq Empty The Kuwaiti Mubarak Port is economically useless without a railway port through Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Jun 2024, 4:22 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Kuwaiti Mubarak Port is economically useless without a railway port through Iraq[/size]

[size=45]The head of the Parliamentary Transport and Communications Committee, Zahra Al-Bajari, confirmed that the Kuwaiti port of Mubarak will not be economically viable unless Iraq moves towards opening a railway access to this port.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Bajari explained, “Kuwait is trying to find a land route to its port to deliver goods to other countries, and this route can only be through Iraq.”[/size]
    [size=45]She stressed the need for “the Iraqi government to take a brave and solid position by not allowing the extension of a railway crossing through Iraqi territory to this port,” stressing that “if Iraq insists on not opening a railway route with Mubarak Port, this port will have no economic feasibility at all.” “.[/size]
    [size=45]In April 2011, Kuwait laid the foundation stone for the construction of the “Mubarak Al-Kabeer” port, whose cost is estimated at about $1.1 billion, on Boubyan Island, and its construction will be completed in 2016, noting that the announcement of this huge project was first issued in 2007. This step sparked anger from the public. The Iraqi side, which considers that the port construction site on Bubiyan Island will obstruct its access to the Gulf waters, which are its only outlet to the sea.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 2:34 am