Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will the rise in the dollar price affect the goods market in Baghdad?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will the rise in the dollar price affect the goods market in Baghdad? Empty Will the rise in the dollar price affect the goods market in Baghdad?

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jul 2024, 4:40 am

Will the rise in the dollar price affect the goods market in Baghdad?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad 
    Economic expert Nabil Jabbar Al-Tamimi commented today, Tuesday (July 9, 2024), on the impact of the rise in the dollar exchange rate on the market for various goods in the capital, Baghdad.
    Al-Tamimi said in an interview with "Baghdad Today", "There is no significant impact of the rise in the dollar price in local markets on goods, as the impact of the rise will be limited only to those goods that are imported from banned countries such as Iran and Syria, and some limited goods that are imported outside the Central Bank platform will also be affected."
    He added, "Most goods will not be affected by exchange rates and their fluctuations in the market because they are traded at the official rates of 1,320 dinars per dollar. The evidence for this is the volume of daily sales by the Central Bank, which are at rates of 275 million dollars per day. This number may constitute approximately 90 percent of the value of Iraq's daily imports."
    The US dollar exchange rate rose again in Baghdad markets and exchange offices, recording more than 150,000 dinars for every 100 US dollars.
    The dollar price rose with the opening of the Al-Kifah and Al-Harithiya stock exchanges, recording 150,500 dinars for every 100 dollars, while yesterday, Monday, it recorded 149,250 dinars for every 100 dollars.
    The selling prices in exchange shops in the local markets in Baghdad also rose, as the selling price reached 151,500 dinars, while the purchase price reached 149,500 dinars for every 100 dollars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 22 Jul 2024, 3:04 pm