Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President of the Republic: Transferring global experiences in digital transformation contributes to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President of the Republic: Transferring global experiences in digital transformation contributes to  Empty President of the Republic: Transferring global experiences in digital transformation contributes to

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Jul 2024, 4:26 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]President of the Republic: Transferring global experiences in digital transformation contributes to the development of the future of our generations[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2024-07-22
    Digital Transformation Youth Forum
    On behalf of the President of the Republic, Dr. Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, Advisor and Representative of the Presidency of the Republic in the Council of Representatives, Dr. Jamal Abdul Zahra Al-Muhammadawi, attended the Digital Transformation Youth Forum organized by the “Sibar Organization for Digital Economy Development” in the Baghdad Hall at the Baghdad International Fair.
    Dr. Jamal Al-Muhammadawi delivered the speech of the President of the Republic at the forum, during which he stressed that this forum represents an important turning point towards strengthening the digital infrastructure in the country, noting that the digital transformation in Iraq includes adopting technologies and integrating them into business models, which contributes to reshaping markets and providing innovative solutions to existing challenges.
    The following is the full text of the speech of the President:
    “In the name of God, the Most Gracious , the Most Merciful
    , Gentlemen, Attendees
    , Peace, mercy and blessings of God be upon you.
    At the beginning, I would like to convey to you the greetings and peace of His Excellency the President of the Republic, wishing you success and success in this important forum.
    It is my pleasure to be with you today at the Digital Transformation Youth Forum (DTI Youth), organized by the “Sibar Organization for Digital Economy Development”. This forum represents an important turning point towards enhancing the digital infrastructure in Iraq, and aims to bridge the gap between global expertise and modern technologies for our youth to benefit from and develop their skills to keep pace with the labor market.[/size]
    [size=45]Dear attendees,
    Modern society is rapidly moving towards the Fourth Industrial Revolution, as digital technologies enter all aspects of our lives. Digital transformation in Iraq involves adopting technologies and integrating them into business models, which contributes to reshaping markets and providing innovative solutions to existing challenges.
    Digital transformations have become an imperative for economic development and growth. The Digital Transformation Initiative in Iraq represents an ambitious strategic vision to promote comprehensive development, starting from improving digital infrastructure, through strengthening e-government, to raising digital work capabilities and encouraging innovation and entrepreneurship in the technology sector.
    Ladies and gentlemen,
    the young people applying to attend are interested in various fields including software, networks, artificial intelligence, electronic payment, cybersecurity, communications, electronic media, big data, data science, the Internet of Things, fifth generation, smart cities, robotics, and e-commerce. This diversity reflects the importance of digital transformation in all aspects of our lives and opens up broad horizons for growth and innovation.
    The participation of a group of distinguished organizers and speakers in this forum aims to transfer global experiences in digital transformation and digital entrepreneurship to our Iraqi society, which contributes to building a better future for our youth. This initiative is sponsored by the largest technology and communications companies in Iraq.
    In conclusion, I would like to express my thanks and appreciation to the Sibar Organization for Digital Economy Development, and everyone who contributed to organizing this important forum. We ask God to guide us all for the good of our beloved country, and to enable our youth to achieve their goals and ambitions. May
    the peace, mercy, and blessings of God be upon you.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 06 Sep 2024, 9:06 pm