Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq "intends" to import meat from African countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq "intends" to import meat from African countries Empty Iraq "intends" to import meat from African countries

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Jul 2024, 4:31 am

Iraq "intends" to import meat from African countries
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad 
    The Ministry of Agriculture announced, today, Monday, July 22, 2024, Iraq's intention to import meat from African countries to cover the increasing demand in local markets.
    The Ministry of Agriculture said in a brief and urgent statement received by Baghdad Today, "Minister Abbas Jabr Al-Maliki will soon visit a number of African countries to open new import outlets for red meat."
    She pointed out that the visit comes "to contribute to reducing meat prices in the local market."
    It is noteworthy that red meat has been witnessing a rise in local markets in Iraq for months, as the price of one kilogram ranges between 20 and 22 thousand dinars for lamb meat, and less than that for veal.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 06 Sep 2024, 9:05 pm