Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: The Iraqi banking sector has achieved significant growth

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: The Iraqi banking sector has achieved significant growth Empty Economist: The Iraqi banking sector has achieved significant growth

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Jul 2024, 7:00 am

Economist: The Iraqi banking sector has achieved significant growth

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]Today, Thursday, the head of the “Iraq Al-Mustaqbal” Foundation for Economic Studies and Consultations, Manar Al-Obaidi, confirmed that the Iraqi banking sector has been able to achieve growth in many areas during the past period.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Obaidi said in a tweet followed by “Al-Eqtisad News” that the data of the Iraqi banking sector between 12-31-2022 and 5-31-2024 indicate that the banking sector, despite all the challenges and shocks it faced during this period, was able to achieve growth in many areas, specifically in financial inclusion, as well as an increase in bank assets and maintaining the volume of deposits despite everything that was raised about the sector.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Obaidi published a table showing all the figures related to the Iraqi banking sector between December 13, 2022, and May 31, 2024.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Below is the table published by Al-Abidi:[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 10:05 am