Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Due to illusory political achievements.. Warnings of Sinjar people being displaced again - Urgent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Due to illusory political achievements.. Warnings of Sinjar people being displaced again - Urgent Empty Due to illusory political achievements.. Warnings of Sinjar people being displaced again - Urgent

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Jul 2024, 4:34 am

Due to illusory political achievements.. Warnings of Sinjar people being displaced again - Urgent
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Nineveh
    Today, Saturday (July 27, 2024), the member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Qadir Qajagh, warned of new waves of displacement of the people of Sinjar due to the illusory political achievements.
    In an interview with Baghdad Today, Qajagh said, "The return of the displaced is being done quickly and without careful consideration, and for the purpose of counting a political achievement for the Ministry of Migration and the party it works with."
    He added, "Everyone knows that Sinjar is unstable in terms of security and services, and needs financial support to compensate displaced citizens for the purpose of rebuilding their homes. Otherwise, families will be transferred from Dohuk camps to other camps in Sinjar, for the purpose of recording fictitious achievements only."
    Last June, the Ministry of Migration and Displacement announced the return of 569 displaced persons to their original areas in Sinjar. The Sinjar areas are witnessing political and security interference and political obstacles that prevent the return of the remaining displaced Yazidis from Kurdistan to their original areas for electoral purposes.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 11:06 pm