Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign workers invade Iraq and exacerbate the "unemployment crisis".. The government has finally ta

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign workers invade Iraq and exacerbate the "unemployment crisis".. The government has finally ta Empty Foreign workers invade Iraq and exacerbate the "unemployment crisis".. The government has finally ta

Post by Rocky Sun Jul 28, 2024 8:04 am

Foreign workers invade Iraq and exacerbate the "unemployment crisis".. The government has finally taken action - Urgent
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad 
    Economic expert Nasser Al-Kanani confirmed, today, Sunday (July 28, 2024), that foreign workers contribute to the exacerbation of the unemployment crisis in Iraq.
    Al-Kanani said in an interview with "Baghdad Today", "There is no doubt that foreign labor has contributed significantly and seriously to the exacerbation of the unemployment crisis in Iraq and has negatively affected the creation of many job opportunities for unemployed Iraqi youth. This matter is not limited to the capital, Baghdad, but it may be the most affected by this matter."
    He explained that "the Iraqi government has realized the seriousness of the foreign labor file and its impact on the exacerbation of the unemployment crisis, especially since most of this labor is illegal and unlawful, and therefore it is working to organize this file, in order to contribute to solving the unemployment crisis by relying on the Iraqi youth, instead of the illegal foreign labor, which has invaded the local market in a dangerous manner without any supervision over it."
    According to the latest statistics, more than one million foreign workers work in Iraq, the vast majority of whom are illegal workers and do not have records. Of these, only 71,000 workers have work permits, or only 7.1 percent. According to statistics, more than 900,000 foreign workers, or 92.9 percent, work illegally in Iraq.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 5:39 am