Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP reveals the secrets of the theft of the century and confirms: The real numbers are much higher

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP reveals the secrets of the theft of the century and confirms: The real numbers are much higher Empty MP reveals the secrets of the theft of the century and confirms: The real numbers are much higher

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Aug 2024, 4:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]MP reveals the secrets of the theft of the century and confirms: The real numbers are much higher[/size]
    • Today 11:10

• 1 Shares

Information/Baghdad
     MP Adnan Al-Jabri revealed, on Saturday, the secrets of the theft of the century.
    Al-Jabri told Al-Maalouma, "The theft of tax deposits is a complex file, and investigations into its details are still ongoing. He confirmed that the amount that was actually stolen is much greater than what was announced."
    He added, "The amount of money stolen during the previous government's time is large, stressing that the failure to announce the amount of thefts in the tax deposits file confirms that other thefts are being discovered through investigations."
    He pointed out the "importance of recovering all stolen funds, revealing the identity of those involved, and taking legal action, noting that corruption is a scourge no less dangerous than terrorism."
    It is noteworthy that the government recently announced the recovery of hundreds of billions of dinars of stolen money from tax trusts, known as the theft of the century. End 25 F

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 5:32 am