Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary bloc warns against proposing the general amnesty law in its current form

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary bloc warns against proposing the general amnesty law in its current form Empty Parliamentary bloc warns against proposing the general amnesty law in its current form

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Aug 2024, 5:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary bloc warns against proposing the general amnesty law in its current form[/size]
    • Today 11:15

• 6 Shares

Al-Maalouma / Baghdad.. 
    The head of the parliamentary Amal bloc, Yasser Al-Husseini, warned today, Tuesday, of the paragraphs of the amendment to the general amnesty law within the House of Representatives. 
    Al-Husseini said in an interview with / Al-Maalouma / agency, that "the amendment in its current form opens the doors of freedom to terrorists and those whose hands are stained with the blood of Iraqis." 
    He added that "proceeding with the approval of such a law in these circumstances and the lack of stability in the region, in conjunction with granting a general amnesty to terrorist organizations in the SDF organizations and others in Syria."
    He pointed out that "proposing the amendment to the general amnesty law was done through political consensus, not through humanitarian consensus," stressing that "there is widespread popular rejection from the families of the martyrs to proceed with the approval of the general amnesty law." End / 25 H

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 8:47 pm