Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Coordination Committee directs an invitation to the Sunni forces and settles the controversy: We

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Coordination Committee directs an invitation to the Sunni forces and settles the controversy: We Empty The Coordination Committee directs an invitation to the Sunni forces and settles the controversy: We

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 01, 2024 6:49 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Coordination Committee directs an invitation to the Sunni forces and settles the controversy: We reject Al-Mandlawi remaining as Speaker of Parliament[/size]

[size=45]The Coordination Framework has called on the Sunni forces regarding the position of Speaker of Parliament, while announcing its rejection of Mohsen Al-Mandalawi remaining as Speaker of Parliament.[/size]
    [size=45]The leader of the State of Law Coalition, which is part of the Coordination Framework, Imran Karkoush, said, “The Coordination Framework worked hard to address the crisis of the position of the Speaker of Parliament, and to provide assistance to the Sunni component to resolve the issue, but to no avail.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The ball is now in the court of the Sunni leadership, which must quickly avoid differences and resolve this issue that has been ongoing for 9 months."[/size]
    [size=45]The leader of the State of Law Coalition continued, "If the Sunni situation continues as it is, there is no other choice but for Mandalawi to continue running Parliament, given the framework's lack of desire for this option."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "the deterioration of the image of Sunni political forces will be a natural result of the crisis, and will lead to the disruption of the legislative role of parliament."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:15 pm