Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq settles the controversy over the disappearance of 50 thousand Pakistanis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq settles the controversy over the disappearance of 50 thousand Pakistanis Empty Iraq settles the controversy over the disappearance of 50 thousand Pakistanis

Post by Rocky Sun Jul 28, 2024 5:57 am

Iraq settles the controversy over the disappearance of 50 thousand Pakistanis

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Ministry of Foreign Affairs settled, today, Sunday, the escalating controversy over the disappearance of 50 thousand Pakistanis inside Iraq.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The statement of the ministry, received by "Al-Eqtisad News", stated that "the Ministry of Foreign Affairs followed up on what was reported by some media outlets regarding allegations of the disappearance of 50,000 Pakistanis in Iraq, noting that official contacts were made with the friendly Pakistani side represented by the Pakistani Minister of Religious Affairs, Chaudhry Salik Hussain, who confirmed that there was confusion in the transmission of the information he provided, and that what was reported by the media regarding the disappearance of 50,000 Pakistanis is incorrect."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The ministry's statement quoted the Pakistani minister as saying that he "will summon the media outlet that published the inaccurate news to investigate the matter."[/rtl]

132 views
    Added 07/28/2024 - 10:51 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 5:19 am