Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP holds the Ministry of Foreign Affairs responsible for legal violations in the mechanism for issui

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP holds the Ministry of Foreign Affairs responsible for legal violations in the mechanism for issui Empty MP holds the Ministry of Foreign Affairs responsible for legal violations in the mechanism for issui

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Sep 2024, 4:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]MP holds the Ministry of Foreign Affairs responsible for legal violations in the mechanism for issuing diplomatic passports[/size]
    • Today 11:00

Information / Anbar 
    Today, Friday, Member of Parliament Mohammed Al-Khafaji held the Ministry of Foreign Affairs responsible for the legal violations in the mechanism of issuing diplomatic passports and granting them to categories not included. 
    Al-Khafaji told Al-Maalouma Agency that "the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is responsible for violating the instructions of the Council of Ministers regarding the mechanism for issuing diplomatic passports by including people who do not have any status, which facilitated the process of ordinary people obtaining diplomatic passports and using them for tourism purposes."
    He added, "This passport is granted to diplomatic personnel and to some representatives and judges after they submit a request to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs when they travel outside the country on an official mission."
    He added, "The Ministry of Foreign Affairs issued diplomatic passports to many individuals who are not included in this capacity, violated the instructions issued by the Council of Ministers, and facilitated the use of the passport for travel and trade purposes."
    He pointed out that "the regulatory authorities are investigating the repercussions of violating the law by granting diplomatic passports to categories not covered." End/12A

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:37 am