Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Coinciding with Pezeshkian's visit... indicators of Iranian exports to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Coinciding with Pezeshkian's visit... indicators of Iranian exports to Iraq Empty Coinciding with Pezeshkian's visit... indicators of Iranian exports to Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Sep 2024, 4:28 am

Coinciding with Pezeshkian's visit... indicators of Iranian exports to Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Follow-up
    [rtl]Today, Friday, economic expert Nabil Al-Marsoumi identified indicators of the development of Iranian exports to Iraq, coinciding with the visit of Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian to Iraq.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Marsoumi said in a post on Facebook that the indicators of the development of Iranian exports to Iraq are as follows:[/rtl]
    [rtl]First: Iran exports 2,200 goods to Iraq out of 3,500 goods that Iran exports abroad.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Second: Iranian exports to Iraq increased from $145 million in 2004 to $10 billion and 238 million in 2023, meaning that they increased by 71 times in 20 years, and Iran seeks to increase its exports to $20 billion annually in the coming years.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Third: Iraq imports about 30% of Iranian agricultural and food crops, in addition to the fact that more than 60% of Iranian exports of ceramics, as well as products such as bags, shoes, household tools, kitchen utensils and industrial supplies go to Iraq.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Fourth: The Iranian export sector to Iraq employs more than one million Iranian workers.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Fifth: More than half of the Iranian businessmen active in global markets are present in the Iraqi market to open new horizons for Iranian exports and to search for new investment opportunities in Iraq.[/rtl]

25 views
    Added 2024/09/13 - 12:04 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 9:56 pm