Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Saudi Foreign Minister soon in Baghdad to seek the release of detainees infidels in Iraq

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Saudi Foreign Minister soon in Baghdad to seek the release of detainees infidels in Iraq  Empty Saudi Foreign Minister soon in Baghdad to seek the release of detainees infidels in Iraq

Post by wciappetta Fri 05 Dec 2014, 5:59 am

Saudi Foreign Minister soon in Baghdad to seek the release of detainees infidels in Iraq 

Saudi Foreign Minister soon in Baghdad to seek the release of detainees infidels in Iraq News Source: Ali Abd al-SalmanSection: 
    NewsDecember 5, 2014 7:17 
    A parliamentary source revealed the planned visit by the Saudi foreign Zoer "Saud faction" to Iraq, at the same time pointing to the existence of secret demands for the release of infidels Matkulaian Saudis in Iraq.

The demands of informal Saudi seeks the release of infidels were arrested in Iraq on the background of terrorist acts carried out in several parts of the country.

And reliable source in the Foreign Relations Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives reveals a planned visit by Foreign Minister Saudi Arabia, "Saud al-Faisal."

It quoted press reports about a member of the Foreign Relations Committee, Mithal al-Alusi as saying, "There he demands Saudi secret to release infidels Saudis were arrested in Iraq on Khalafat terrorist, as evidence of good faith toward Iraq, Saudi Arabia."

He said al-Alusi said Iraq seeks to build balanced relations with all countries of the region, including the Gulf states, alluding to many Gulf countries lack the democratic system.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Saudi Foreign Minister soon in Baghdad to seek the release of detainees infidels in Iraq  Empty Re: Saudi Foreign Minister soon in Baghdad to seek the release of detainees infidels in Iraq

Post by CITEX Mon 08 Dec 2014, 12:08 pm

HMMM I would want to really dig into were these folks involved in Terrorist acts... If they were, I would be digging into the past of the  individual requesting their release...

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:15 am