Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia says Iraq refuses to release detainees ended their sentences

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia says Iraq refuses to release detainees ended their sentences Empty Saudi Arabia says Iraq refuses to release detainees ended their sentences

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Mar 2016, 3:31 am

[size=32]Saudi Arabia says Iraq refuses to release detainees ended their sentences[/size]

00:24:00 14/03/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Twilight News revealed Saudi prisoners lawyer in Iraq ,Hamed Ahmed, that thecompetent Iraqi authorities refused torelease six ofSaudi detainees in its prisons, "despite the end of their sentences , " and continued incarceration in Rusafa prison, Nasiriyah and the airport. The lawyer said that he hadsubmitted to Rusafa Criminal Court of letters concerning therelease of thesix detainees, but he did not receive anexplanation in this regard has not been released so far ,despite more than four months after the verdict torelease them.According to the newspaper "Okaz".Prisoner 'slawyer explained that in the event oftheir release from prison are referred to House accommodation department at the Iraqi Interior Ministry to issue passports for them to leave Iraqi territory. He pointed out that more than 60 Saudi detainees remain in Iraqi prisons, ofwhom eight were sentenced to death, "after it had been extracted confessions under torture."Witnessed Iraq over the past month executions against Saudi detainees. And sits eight other detained Saudis in prison Nasiriyah awaiting execution on death row, they are : Badr al -Shammari Aovan and Faisal bin Faraj and Ali Hassan Majid monthly Buqami and Mohammed Obaid Ali Abdulrahman Al-Qahtani and Habbabi and Battal Amish war. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:54 am