Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Medicines in Iraq" .. Talk about smuggled treatments and the absence of a pharmaceutical policy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Medicines in Iraq" .. Talk about smuggled treatments and the absence of a pharmaceutical policy Empty "Medicines in Iraq" .. Talk about smuggled treatments and the absence of a pharmaceutical policy

Post by Rocky Today at 4:05 am

[size=35][size=35]"Medicines in Iraq" .. Talk about smuggled treatments and the absence of a pharmaceutical policy[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Local

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-10-16 | 15:31
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Source:

Considered a member of[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Parliamentary, on Wednesday, the absence of a pharmaceutical policy in Iraq, and while revealing that about 60% of treatments are smuggled across the borders, he pointed out that the purchasing committees are a door for financial corruption.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Bassem Al-Gharabi said during his interview with the program “After Investigation” broadcasted by[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Space, "Before 2023, the percentage allocated to the Ministry[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]It does not exceed 2-3% of the total budget,” he added, saying, “The 2023 budget increased the percentage to 5%.”

He added that "the Ministry of[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]It requested nearly 19 trillion dinars to cover all its requirements.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]"The allocated amounts are not sufficient and do not cover 50% of the Ministry of Health's needs."

Al-Gharabi revealed that, “through continuous tours of hospitals in the previous three months, a significant loss of treatments and medicines began due to the suspension of the Ministry’s dues.”[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]"Due to the lack of financial liquidity," he added, "Mr.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]He started encouraging national industries and we are with national industry.”

He added, "There are employees in the Ministry of[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]They are pressuring some concerned parties, such as pharmacy departments, to increase the need so that the purchase request from this factory will be greater,” describing this matter as “a big problem.”

He continued, "From my personal experience when I became a member,[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Health, I started checking and requesting files and found prices that would make a child’s hair turn grey 11 times.”[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]He added, "In all ministries, purchasing committees are a gateway to financial corruption."

Regarding the issue of the Iraqi individual’s annual share of the Ministry’s budget[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Compared to neighboring countries, Al-Gharabi said, “There are figures indicating $40 annually, which is a farce,” adding, “We do not have a priority issue, and we did not find a result when we demanded this issue.”

He stressed that "there is a big problem in the weakness of planning and poor planning even in the budget issue," considering that "we do not have a pharmaceutical policy that is at the level of demand and the current circumstances of the Iraqi people, and we have approximately 60% of the treatments that are smuggled across the borders."

Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2024, 10:31 pm