Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Overthrowing a network to smuggle large quantities of smuggled and corrupt medicines

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Overthrowing a network to smuggle large quantities of smuggled and corrupt medicines Empty Overthrowing a network to smuggle large quantities of smuggled and corrupt medicines

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Mar 2023, 5:14 am

[size=52]Overthrowing a network to smuggle large quantities of smuggled and corrupt medicines[/size]
    • Today 12:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Diyala..
    On Thursday, the Diyala Health Department revealed the closure of 34 fake pharmacies within 10 months, the largest statistics in 10 years.
    Diyala Health Media Director Faris Al-Azzawi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “The health control teams succeeded, over the course of 10 months, in detecting 34 fake pharmacies, most of which were selling corrupt and unknown-origin drugs in violation of laws.”
    He added, "Some pharmacies were run by people who had nothing to do with pharmacy, and this is a serious mistake, pointing out that a series of legal measures were taken and large quantities of medicines were seized for the purpose of destroying them, according to to official records."
    He added, "60% of the fake pharmacies are being exposed through the citizens' direct cooperation with the hot numbers."
    Diyala suffers from the phenomenon of fake pharmacies that sell corrupt and unknown medicines in the countryside and popular neighborhoods.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 12:59 am