Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Samarra Medicines introduces new medicines, including treatments for children

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Samarra Medicines introduces new medicines, including treatments for children Empty Samarra Medicines introduces new medicines, including treatments for children

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Mar 2021, 6:52 am

[size=35][size=35]Samarra Medicines introduces new medicines, including treatments for children[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sweeteners

2021-03-25 | 04:41
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

The State Company for the Industry of Medicines and Medicinal Preparations in Samarra introduced the preparations ciprosam (pills) and amla (syrup) for children.

The company said in a press release that it had produced the standard preparation, Ciprosam, as a concentrate [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 500 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]750, suits general taste and is similar to imported medicines.

Noting that the preparation is classified as a broad-spectrum antibiotic and is used to treat respiratory and urinary tract infections, in addition to acute and chronic prostate infections, gonorrhea, surgical prophylaxis, and is used to prevent meningitis and eye inflammation.

The company added that the cadres of the factory [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/106573/%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%86 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B3/ar/]Ibn al-Nafis[/url]The production of syrups has returned to the production of the typical preparation (I was able to drink 100 ml) in its new form in terms of packaging, which is used to treat children's coughs,

noting that the product is manufactured in accordance with international standards and constitutions in the field of the pharmaceutical industry and competes with the importer and is of high efficiency and simple prices appropriate to the income of the limited Iraqi citizen.

Current date/time is Wed 25 Sep 2024, 10:20 am