Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministry of Electricity signs contracts to implement smart energy transformation project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministry of Electricity signs contracts to implement smart energy transformation project Empty Ministry of Electricity signs contracts to implement smart energy transformation project

Post by Rocky Today at 4:32 am

Ministry of Electricity signs contracts to implement smart energy transformation project
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Electricity announced, today, Wednesday (October 23, 2024), the signing of contracts to implement the smart energy transformation project.
    The media office of the Minister of Electricity said in a statement received by "Baghdad Today" that "the Minister of Electricity, Engineer Ziad Ali Fadhil, signed the contracts for implementing the smart transformation project for electrical energy."
    Electricity Minister Ziyad Fadhil said in a speech on the sidelines of the contract signing ceremony, "The project will provide electricity 24 hours a day, and will serve more than 130,000 subscribers in the governorates of Wasit, Kirkuk, Diyala and Anbar as a first phase."
    He explained that "the prices in the new project will be the same as the previous tariff, without any increase, and they are subsidized by the government by 75 percent for residential areas."
    He pointed out that "the smart transformation includes installing a smart metering system, converting aerial networks to ground networks, and advanced on-site maintenance services." 
    The Minister of Electricity stated that "the project will contribute to eliminating cases of encroachment on the electricity grid and reducing evasion of paying electricity bills by implementing the electronic collection system."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 23 Oct 2024, 6:24 pm