Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia plans to send a technical delegation to Baghdad to choose the embassy in the Green Zone

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Saudi Arabia plans to send a technical delegation to Baghdad to choose the embassy in the Green Zone Empty Saudi Arabia plans to send a technical delegation to Baghdad to choose the embassy in the Green Zone

Post by wciappetta Thu 11 Dec 2014, 6:03 am

Saudi Arabia plans to send a technical delegation to Baghdad to choose the embassy in the Green Zone site Editor Mohammed Shafiq

- Thursday, 11 December 2014 10:10 
    Alsumaria News / Baghdad 

announced the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs , on Thursday, it will send a technical delegation to choose a suitable site for the Embassy of the Kingdom with Iraq in coordination with the Iraqi government over the next few weeks, as pointed out that the embassy would be inside the Green Zone. The head of the Information Department at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Saudi Arabia Ambassador Osama Nukaly in a statement carried by "Middle East" newspaper and seen by "Alsumaria News",

"The ministry is going to send a technical delegation to choose a suitable site for the embassy of his country to Iraq, in coordination with the Iraqi government over the next few weeks," noting that "the new embassy will be inside fortified Green Zone, but it did not accurately site yet to be determined, and will discuss it with the government of Baghdad . "

He transferred to a "technical delegation and not political," he said, adding that he "would look into the available sites in the Green Zone in coordination with the Iraqi government according to what was agreed upon in advance, and the date of the opening is subject to the completion of the choice of the embassy site and processing." The sources of Saudi journalist confirmed (18 November 2014) that for opening the Saudi embassy in Baghdad actions entered the implementation phase.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:52 pm