Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Committee: US pressure on Iraq to resume exporting regional oil via Ceyhan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Committee: US pressure on Iraq to resume exporting regional oil via Ceyhan Empty Parliamentary Committee: US pressure on Iraq to resume exporting regional oil via Ceyhan

Post by Rocky Today at 6:35 am

Parliamentary Committee: US pressure on Iraq to resume exporting regional oil via Ceyhan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]Member of the Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee, Sabah Sobhi, revealed today, Sunday, that there is American pressure being exerted on Iraq to resume exporting oil from the region and Kirkuk via the Turkish Ceyhan.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Sobhi said in a statement followed by "Al-Eqtisad News", "Resuming oil exports through Ceyhan is the most important issue that is still pending, and the Kurdistan Regional Government has made great efforts with companies to resume oil exports through the port of Ceyhan, but it did not yield any results."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "the federal government is under great pressure to resume the export of oil from the Kurdistan Region and Kirkuk, and this pressure comes from the United States and the European Union due to the need of European countries for larger quantities of fuel in the winter compared to the summer."[/rtl]
    [rtl]"OPEC is also exerting pressure as Basra port has now become the only route for Iraqi oil exports," Sobhi added.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He concluded by saying, "Türkiye has expressed its readiness to resume oil exports from the Kurdistan Region, but Iraq has not yet reached an agreement on the cost of extracting oil."[/rtl]

79 views
    Added 10/28/2024 - 9:24 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 28 Oct 2024, 11:24 am