Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jaafari: Kuwait's foreign minister will visit Baghdad within days

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Jaafari: Kuwait's foreign minister will visit Baghdad within days  Empty Jaafari: Kuwait's foreign minister will visit Baghdad within days

Post by wciappetta Tue 23 Dec 2014, 7:56 am

Jaafari: Kuwait's foreign minister will visit Baghdad within days 

Jaafari: Kuwait's foreign minister will visit Baghdad within days Section: 
    NewsDecember 22, 2014 19:49 

Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, on Monday, Foreign Minister Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Sabah will visit Iraq at the end of this month, and among the Kuwait expressed its readiness to support Iraq, he noted that the EU still supports Iraq against (Daash) politically and militarily terrorist. 

Jaafari said during a joint press conference with the European Union represented by Federica Mgrena Dutch Foreign Minister Bert Konders held at the residence of Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari inside the Green Zone in central Baghdad, "Foreign Minister Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad will visit Iraq at the end of this month."

He said al-Jaafari, said that "Kuwait expressed its readiness to support Iraq," pointing out that "the EU still supports Iraq against Daash politically and militarily."

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said, Sunday (December 22, 2014), that Iraq is seeking to build a special relationship with neighboring and regional countries and the world, as called for more cooperation with the State of Kuwait, between that there is a common interest between the two countries seek to strengthen , while the Emir of Kuwait, expressed his country's readiness to provide all support to the brotherly Iraq.

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, arrived in Kuwait on Sunday morning, on an official visit for one day, during which he will receive a number of Kuwaiti officials.

http://burathanews.com/news/255387.html

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:34 am