Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet approves formation of the National Guard

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Cabinet approves formation of the National Guard Empty Cabinet approves formation of the National Guard

Post by wciappetta Thu 29 Jan 2015, 8:12 pm

Cabinet approves formation of the National Guard

01/29/2015 15:07 

The Cabinet approved in principle the formation of the National Guard. 

Department of Cabinet Affairs of the Office of Information and Communication and the government showed that the Council decided in its session held on the fourth regular 01/27/2015 approval in principle to the formation of the National Guard. 

The decision to form a committee headed by Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji, and the membership of Ministers of Defense ... Interior. Trade. 

Agriculture. And Youth and Sports. And Minister of State Saman Abdullah Saeed and the National Security Advisor and Advisor of the Council of State as well as Chancellor d. Najib thanked the Legal Department of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers. 

The Commission shall complete the legal wording of the draft law of the National Guard, to be presented to a vote in the form of a bill in its final form in the next Cabinet meeting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:21 am