Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Abadi called strategic support of the private sector and confirms: Iraq is not bankrupt

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Abadi called strategic support of the private sector and confirms: Iraq is not bankrupt Empty Abadi called strategic support of the private sector and confirms: Iraq is not bankrupt

Post by wciappetta Thu 12 Feb 2015, 5:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    THU, FEBRUARY 12, 2015 10:54 M P

Twilight News / fired Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said Thursday, a strategy to support the private sector in the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Ebadi said in a speech Rasheed Hotel in Baghdad, "We are determined to develop and support the private sector in Iraq."

Seeks Iraq, which is directly dependent on oil by 95% to finance imports of the budget, and after oil prices tumbled to below $ 50.

Abadi said the need to reduce dependence on oil revenues.

He added, " We need to develop our banking. That will be key to the development of the private sector. "

Abadi Turning to the financial crisis in Iraq and said "Iraq is not bankrupt, but goes with his fortune and his sons.We reduce dependence on oil revenues, then we will come out of this crisis stronger. "

The announcement of a strategy to support the private sector with the support of the United Nations Development Programme in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi called strategic support of the private sector and confirms: Iraq is not bankrupt Empty Re: Abadi called strategic support of the private sector and confirms: Iraq is not bankrupt

Post by mochasmom Thu 12 Feb 2015, 5:51 am

And how will you support the private sector...more to come

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:41 am