Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: the banking system advanced and accurate

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Deputy: the banking system advanced and accurate  Empty Deputy: the banking system advanced and accurate

Post by day dreamer Fri 13 Feb 2015, 9:12 am

02/13/2015 08:57
    [ltr]Deputy: the banking system advanced and accurate

[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

[ltr]BAGHDAD / Obelisk: Vice Chairman of the Committee on Economy and Investment Parliament MP Harith Chanchal, said on Thursday that the country's banking system, "a sophisticated, accurate and works very efficiently."
     The deputy chairman of the Committee on the economy and investment representative, MP Harith Chanchal, "The banking system in the country is a sophisticated and precise, and the significant efficiencies, which is very successful, especially the Iraqi Central Bank and the Rafidain and Rasheed Bank of the economy, which facilitates the sale and domestic procurement and external handle operations, through the oil sinks and global agreements among themselves. "
     Chanchal said that "the development of a strategy for the Iraqi economy inevitably benefit and fits the reality of the country."
     Held Thursday in Baghdad, under the patronage of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, ministers and ambassadors, MPs and economists and international organizations Declaration Conference private sector development strategy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:35 pm