Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad heads of political blocks meet with political parties

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Baghdad heads of political blocks meet with political parties Empty Baghdad heads of political blocks meet with political parties

Post by lonelyintexas Thu 26 Feb 2015, 4:45 pm

10:35: 02/26/2015
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Khandan - met the heads of Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Thursday, with President Fuad Masum and head of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim, is scheduled to meet with other political parties.   He said Ahmad Haji Rashid, a member of the Iraqi Council of Representatives in a statement to "Khandan" The heads of Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament, met with the head of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim, indicating that the two sides discussed during the meeting, the differences between the Kurdistan region and Baghdad. He said the heads of Kurdish blocs also met today in Baghdad with the President Fuad Masum, pointing out that the President of the Republic announced that he will visit the Kurdistan region. He said Haji Rashid said infallible will meet during his visit to the region with Massoud Barzani, President of Kurdistan, and Nechirvan Barzani, head of the provincial government, and expected that the visit begins tomorrow. He said a member of the Iraqi Council of Representatives that the heads of Kurdish blocs will meet with the parties other political, pointing out that there is a meeting with a prospective prime minister Haider al-Abadi to discuss the relationship between the Kurdistan region and Baghdad problems, but did not specify the schedule yet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Looks like they are lining things up for a meeting with Abadi and Barzini again so we can get HCL moving.
    Thanks
    LIT
    yes

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:58 am