Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Consultant Abadi: high price of the dollar behind beneficiaries took advantage of Article 50 of the

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Consultant Abadi: high price of the dollar behind beneficiaries took advantage of Article 50 of the  Empty Consultant Abadi: high price of the dollar behind beneficiaries took advantage of Article 50 of the

Post by wciappetta Tue 17 Mar 2015, 9:09 am

Consultant Abadi: high price of the dollar behind beneficiaries took advantage of Article 50 of the Budget 

17/03/2015 
    BAGHDAD / JD / .. attributed the Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Advisor to the appearance of Mohammed Saleh rise that occurred on the dollar against the Iraqi dinar to the names "with users" took advantage of Article 50 of the General Budget Law.

Said Saleh told / BD /: "The central bank sales of dollars up to $ 75 million instead of $ 300 million a day in accordance with Article 50 of the Budget Law, and this amendment exploited by speculators and beneficiaries provoked panic and fear about the decline of bank sales and the weakness of its reserve of foreign currency as well as flooding market import goods is necessary, which increased demand for the dollar and thus the high price to sell, "noting:" The 75 million dollars is sufficient to meet the market need. "

He stressed that "the central bank has sufficient reserve and comfort of hard currency dependent on oil revenues," noting that the coming days will witness a breakthrough to the crisis with a budget to follow the policy of the liquidity in the market and the size of the reserve and flow ".anthy /o.s/ ..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Consultant Abadi: high price of the dollar behind beneficiaries took advantage of Article 50 of the  Empty Re: Consultant Abadi: high price of the dollar behind beneficiaries took advantage of Article 50 of the

Post by Proven Tue 17 Mar 2015, 10:32 am

Thanks Ward,

He stressed that "the central bank has sufficient reserve and comfort of hard currency dependent on oil revenues," noting that the coming days will witness a breakthrough to the crisis with a budget to follow the policy of the liquidity in the market and the size of the reserve and flow ".anthy /o.s/ ..

This statement leads me to believe that before the breakthrough, liquidity in the market will be a problem.  This is the result of drawing down the money supply as a result of the delete the zeros process.  The breakthrough will occur when investors flood into iraq.  And off to the races we go.  
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Consultant Abadi: high price of the dollar behind beneficiaries took advantage of Article 50 of the  Empty Re: Consultant Abadi: high price of the dollar behind beneficiaries took advantage of Article 50 of the

Post by Neno Tue 17 Mar 2015, 3:10 pm

Stopping Iran and Syria was a plus too. The USA wanted it and Saudi got tired of waiting and they did what they did with the oil... ;)
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Tue 17 Mar 2015, 3:52 pm

Proven wrote:Thanks Ward,

This statement leads me to believe that before the breakthrough, liquidity in the market will be a problem.  This is the result of drawing down the money supply as a result of the delete the zeros process.  The breakthrough will occur when investors flood into iraq.  And off to the races we go.  
    Dance banna2 banna3  i agree.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 15 Jun 2024, 10:17 pm