Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Nuke Deal With Iran Reached, EU Official Says

csd9013
    csd9013

Nuke Deal With Iran Reached, EU Official Says Empty Nuke Deal With Iran Reached, EU Official Says

Post by csd9013 Thu 02 Apr 2015, 1:41 pm

Officials in the European Union have announced that an agreement has been reached between western negotiators and the terror-exporting nation of Iran.

CNN just reported that the basis of an agreement with Iran has been reached. Meaning that Obama just gave Iran the nuclear bomb with which it could possibly destroy Israel and WILL threaten the world. Great job, Obama.
    Lausanne, Switzerland (CNN) Latest developments:
    • The basis for an agreement for a peaceful Iranian nuclear program and a lifting of sanctions against that nation has been reached, EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini announced in Switzerland. “We have reached solutions on key parameters of a joint comprehensive plan of action,” she said.
    • Iran’s enrichment capacity and stockpile will be limited, and Iran’s sole enrichment facility will be at the Natanz nuclear facility, EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini said. Other nuclear facilities will be converted for other uses, she said.
    • Before Mogherini’s statement, a Western diplomat told CNN that a “broad political agreement with some specifics” would be announced in a joint statement from the parties involved in Iran’s nuclear program talks. The agreement puts significant curbs on Iran’s nuclear program, but leaves much of it intact, the diplomat said.
    U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry sent a tweet saying that “parameters to resolve major issues” have been reached.
    And John Kerry thinks he should get a Nobel Peace Prize for this…. yeah, he thinks allowing a country to GAIN nuclear bombs is a move toward peace. Idiot.

http://rightwingnews.com/democrats/breaking-nuke-deal-with-iran-reached-eu-official-says/
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Nuke Deal With Iran Reached, EU Official Says Empty Re: Nuke Deal With Iran Reached, EU Official Says

Post by CITEX Fri 03 Apr 2015, 11:33 am

Iran’s enrichment capacity and stockpile will be limited, and Iran’s sole enrichment facility will be at the Natanz nuclear facility, EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini said. Other nuclear facilities will be converted for other uses, she said.

It doesn't say anything about monitoring and full access to the international community ect ect ect....

be careful when you make deals with folks that have proven themselves to be manipulators at the expense of anyone else....
    GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Nuke Deal With Iran Reached, EU Official Says Empty Re: Nuke Deal With Iran Reached, EU Official Says

Post by GWT54 Fri 03 Apr 2015, 4:40 pm

Nothing has been signed yet and I for one doubt that it ever will be. They have basically 3 months to finalize the deal. As far as I'm concerned this is Obama's " mission Accomplished " moment !!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Jul 2024, 11:10 pm