Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament lifted its 19th of the current month

dizzydee
    dizzydee

Parliament lifted its 19th of the current month Empty Parliament lifted its 19th of the current month

Post by dizzydee Thu 07 May 2015, 4:08 pm

They sure don't seem to be in a hurry to get things done before their vacation starts. And again they postponed!

7/05/2015 

Parliament lifted its 19th of the current month

BAGHDAD  .. announced Presidency of the Council of Representatives, on Thursday, raising session on Tuesday to 19 this month. A parliamentary source  "The Presidency of the Council of Representatives decided to lift the 37th meeting of the Council of the second legislative term to the 19th of the month of May. He added that "the failure of the Council to end the second reading of the draft law of the National Guard," noting that "the meeting saw the vote on the resolution providing for final recommendations to solve the problem of self-funded companies .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:31 am