Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Relations: Washington fears of strengthening relations between Baghdad and Moscow

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Relations: Washington fears of strengthening relations between Baghdad and Moscow Empty Parliamentary Relations: Washington fears of strengthening relations between Baghdad and Moscow

Post by wciappetta Thu 21 May 2015, 7:00 am

Parliamentary Relations: Washington fears of strengthening relations between Baghdad and Moscow

5/20/2015

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad announced that a member of the Foreign Relations Committee in the House of Representatives, Hilal Sahlani, Wednesday, that the United States is afraid of the strengthening of relations between Iraq and Russia.

Said Sahlani for "tomorrow Press," that "al-Abadi will discuss with Putin several issues, the most important security and economic and commercial sectors in which the Russian side's credibility in the implementation of the file, and the Prime Minister to have a frank dialogue with the Russian side on arming the Iraqi army."

He added that "the Obama administration violated the strategic agreement with Iraq, according to the agreement because it is responsible for protecting Iraq from any danger, but took the site spectator Allam is happening in Iraq of killing, destruction and occupation by Daash criminal organization".

Sahlani He noted that "the United States recently launched remarks on the words of Foreign Minister John Kerry to speed up military support for Iraq, but he just numb the fear of strengthening relations between Baghdad and Moscow."

He said US Secretary of State John Kerry said in remarks this week, he said Washington would speed up the provision of arms to Iraq in its war against the terrorist organization Daash.

It is hoped that the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi visit to Moscow for talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin and other senior Russian officials, to discuss the arming of the Iraqi military, economic and files.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:04 am