Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China May Possess A Staggering 10X The Official Gold Holdings Just Announced

Lobo
    Lobo

China May Possess A Staggering 10X The Official Gold Holdings Just Announced  Empty China May Possess A Staggering 10X The Official Gold Holdings Just Announced

Post by Lobo Sat 18 Jul 2015, 3:26 pm

China May Possess A Staggering 10X The Official Gold Holdings Just Announced As They Make Brilliant Monetary Chess Move
    July 18, 2015
    China May Possess A Staggering 10X The Official Gold Holdings Just Announced  King-World-News-Earth-Shaking-Swiss-Move-Creates-Enormous-Chaos-As-London-Gold-Pool-II-Falters-1728x800_c
    After yesterday's announcement by China claiming they only possess 1,658 tonnes of gold, today one of the top money managers in the world told King World News that official gold holdings in China may actually be 10X that figure.  He also discussed brilliant monetary chess move against the West.
    China May Possess A Staggering 10X The Official Gold Holdings Just Announced  King-World-News-Man-Asked-To-Speak-To-Chinese-Officials-Says-Gold-Demand-From-China-Is-Insatiable-Price-Will-Hit-2000-This-Year
    Stephen Leeb:  “I would be very surprised if the Chinese don’t have more gold and possibly significantly more gold than the U.S. claims it possesses (8,100+ tonnes).  I certainly would not be at all surprised if the Chinese have 15,000 tonnes of gold….
    Continue reading the Stephen Leeb interview below…

Advertisement
    To hear which company investors & institutions around the globe are flocking to 
    ​that has one of the best gold & silver purchase & storage platforms 
    in the world click on the logo:

China May Possess A Staggering 10X The Official Gold Holdings Just Announced  GoldSwitzerlandMAM-King-World-News

China May Possess A Staggering 10X The Official Gold Holdings Just Announced  King-World-News-Earth-Shaking-Swiss-Move-Creates-Enormous-Chaos-As-London-Gold-Pool-II-Falters
    China's Brilliant Monetary Chess Move – May Have 10X The Gold They Claim
    But they’re saying, ‘We don’t have any gold.  What are you guys worried about?'  In that sense it was a brilliant move by China.  Think of the leverage China has if the 15,000 tonnes figure is correct and gold goes to up to $10,000.  What kind of wealth effect is that creating for China?  It’s unbelievable.  The bottom line is the West shouldn’t play chess against the Chinese, especially if monetary hegemony is at stake.
    If the West does not get a wake up call, the Chinese are going to have complete control over the East.  And, Eric, I believe all commodities are going to fly.  There’s not a sector on this earth that people have more bearishness toward than commodities.  I am so bullish over the next 12-months on virtually every commodity.
    China May Possess A Staggering 10X The Official Gold Holdings Just Announced  KWN-Leeb-I-7182015
    And the comment (earlier today) that Andrew Maguire made about the book The Art Of War, people should read it for themselves and they will get a better idea of what’s really happening.”   --  I HAVE READ IT, WHAT A READ.  As I understand it, our military study it.

http://kingworldnews.com/china-may-possess-a-staggering-10x-the-official-gold-holdings-just-announced-as-china-makes-brilliant-monetary-chess-move/

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:34 am