Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+9
ahill
weslin3
sassy
lonelyintexas
Neno
Lobo
mochasmom
day dreamer
wciappetta
13 posters

Urgent Cabinet approves financial application for a loan 14 trillion dinars to fill budget deficit

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Urgent Cabinet approves financial application for a loan 14 trillion dinars to fill budget deficit - Page 2 Empty Urgent Cabinet approves financial application for a loan 14 trillion dinars to fill budget deficit

Post by wciappetta Tue 28 Jul 2015, 8:46 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    History of edits:: 28/07/2015 14:48 • 27 visits readable
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [Baghdad-where] 
    the Council of Ministers approved in its meeting on Tuesday at the request of the Ministry of Finance to obtain a financial loan of 14 trillion dinars to fill the budget for the current fiscal year 2015 deficit.

A source in the prime minister told all of Iraq [where], that the council "agreed on what was in the book and the Ministry of Finance on the budget support loan to close the funding in the budget gap and the amount of 14 trillion dinars, according to the World Bank and the International Fund estimates of the inability of the revenue and finance internal and external of the budget deficit financing by raising public revenue and reduce investment spending in light of the financial performance for the first half of this year. " 

The source did not explain who asked this loan. 
    It is said that the World Bank agreed to give Iraq a loan of $ 1.2 billion to help alleviate Bmoisnth fiscal deficit for 2015 is equal to the amount of this loan is 14 trillion Iraqi dinars .anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Urgent Cabinet approves financial application for a loan 14 trillion dinars to fill budget deficit - Page 2 Empty Re: Urgent Cabinet approves financial application for a loan 14 trillion dinars to fill budget deficit

Post by duck2000 Tue 28 Jul 2015, 4:07 pm

weslin3 wrote:🦆lit you need to remember some of the old timers are really old timers and forget things through this drama. wink
    still got eeg shell on me head... barley waddle around da corner!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Urgent Cabinet approves financial application for a loan 14 trillion dinars to fill budget deficit - Page 2 Empty Re: Urgent Cabinet approves financial application for a loan 14 trillion dinars to fill budget deficit

Post by weslin3 Tue 28 Jul 2015, 4:18 pm

lol!
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Tue 28 Jul 2015, 8:27 pm

Tiffany wrote:WoooooooooooHooooooooooo!!  I do believe my banana is beginning to wiggle.... yes

careful with them there wiggling bananas tiffany   hi
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Tue 28 Jul 2015, 11:32 pm

Hmmmmm......... a banana wiggling scratch

- run real fast, girl    lol!
    Tiffany
    Tiffany
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by Tiffany Wed 29 Jul 2015, 12:00 am

Lol!  Once it starts to wiggle, it will inevitably begin to dance, and then invite friends....pretty soon it's a Rockette line of boogie-ING bananas! Ain't nothing wrong with that, but my bananas have had their hopes crushed many times in the last 12+ years and are afraid to even so much as twitch!  tongue
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 29 Jul 2015, 3:49 am

Tiffany wrote:WoooooooooooHooooooooooo!!  I do believe my banana is beginning to wiggle.... yes
    Careful, you'll wake ronbo.... banna
    Tiffany
    Tiffany
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by Tiffany Wed 29 Jul 2015, 5:19 pm

Well ya know, dear Neno, a Dinar Gal's gotta do, what a DG's gotta do! Might as well poke the beast... Twisted Evil  fire  muahahahahahaha!
    Ronbo
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Ronbo Wed 29 Jul 2015, 5:37 pm

Ok, how did I get brought into this? This was all about Tiff's wiggling banana....... no
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed 29 Jul 2015, 5:38 pm

lol!
    Tiffany
    Tiffany
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by Tiffany Wed 29 Jul 2015, 5:42 pm

....nobody's ever had a problem with my wiggle before!   duck

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 5:24 am