Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+10
jedi17
wciappetta
sassy
Neno
mochasmom
Pinoy10
dizzydee
lonelyintexas
duck2000
day dreamer
14 posters

Urgent Abadi directed to postpone the introduction of the new customs tariff

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Urgent Abadi directed to postpone the introduction of the new customs tariff  - Page 2 Empty Urgent Abadi directed to postpone the introduction of the new customs tariff

Post by day dreamer Thu 06 Aug 2015, 4:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

ta da.....quack quack duck called it again Magic 8 Ball

Urgent Abadi directed to postpone the introduction of the new customs tariff

[ltr] 2015/8/6 22:34[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Baghdad-where] 
    The face of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi postpone the introduction of the new customs tariff.

A statement by his office received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, that the delay was "to ensure readiness when all border crossings to enforce the law away from the corruption and double standards and the Ministry of Finance take all necessary measures to ensure that" .anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Urgent Abadi directed to postpone the introduction of the new customs tariff  - Page 2 Empty Re: Urgent Abadi directed to postpone the introduction of the new customs tariff

Post by wciappetta Thu 06 Aug 2015, 7:01 pm

duck2000 wrote:lucky guess..   lol!

Want to guess some Powerball numbers for me?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Pinoy10
    Pinoy10
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Urgent Abadi directed to postpone the introduction of the new customs tariff  - Page 2 Empty Re: Urgent Abadi directed to postpone the introduction of the new customs tariff

Post by Pinoy10 Thu 06 Aug 2015, 7:12 pm

December?   No way............lol
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Thu 06 Aug 2015, 7:18 pm

can anyone take a stab at when the tariffs will enter into force??  anyone??
    gmc
    gmc
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by gmc Thu 06 Aug 2015, 7:21 pm

duck has not been the only lucky guesser I have been 100 percent on my guessing even though its been wrong every time its still 100 percent
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Thu 06 Aug 2015, 8:28 pm

lol..... Me two gmc
    day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by day dreamer Thu 06 Aug 2015, 9:22 pm

Neno wrote:So, I will get to December after all.... funny

wake up your dreaming....we always knew they would be delayed....they can't be put in place without the rv....
    haven't seen that yet.... i actually don't care about tariffs they don't matter to us...just to Iraq

wait till you hear of credit rating....we'll see if you still think dec badboys
    Pinoy10
    Pinoy10
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by Pinoy10 Fri 07 Aug 2015, 2:58 am

day dreamer wrote:
    Neno wrote:So, I will get to December after all.... funny

wake up your dreaming....we always knew they would be delayed....they can't be put in place without the rv....
    haven't seen that yet.... i actually don't care about tariffs they don't matter to us...just to Iraq

wait till you hear of credit rating....we'll see if you still think dec badboys
    Credit Rating this month?  hum
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri 07 Aug 2015, 3:57 am

Hey, it's all in good faith..... bighug
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri 07 Aug 2015, 5:22 am

"to ensure readiness when all border crossings to enforce the law

Waiting on the final votes on the laws??? 
    "to ensure readiness---Need all to be in place..
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Sat 08 Aug 2015, 2:40 am

Guess I'll start looking for T-shirts in December.

Oooo ... I just love when things happen. 

hangin in baby

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:37 am