Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
1dinarshort
dizzydee
wciappetta
lonelyintexas
8 posters

Urgent Abadi directed to set a date later than the current 31 up to implement the decision to cancel

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Urgent Abadi directed to set a date later than the current 31 up to implement the decision to cancel Empty Urgent Abadi directed to set a date later than the current 31 up to implement the decision to cancel

Post by lonelyintexas Thu 20 Aug 2015, 2:00 pm

Urgent Abadi directed to set a date later than the current 31 up to implement the decision to cancel advisers positions in ministries

2015/8/20 16:54 

[Baghdad - where]

The face of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Thursday, to set a date later than the current 31 up to implement Cancel sites advisers in the ministries Outsourcing decision on whether fixed or temporary landlords and advisers to determine the three presidencies five advisers for each presidency follows ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Urgent Abadi directed to set a date later than the current 31 up to implement the decision to cancel Empty Re: Urgent Abadi directed to set a date later than the current 31 up to implement the decision to cancel

Post by wciappetta Thu 20 Aug 2015, 2:22 pm

no later the  end of this month to  complete these tasks ....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    dizzydee
    dizzydee

Urgent Abadi directed to set a date later than the current 31 up to implement the decision to cancel Empty Re: Urgent Abadi directed to set a date later than the current 31 up to implement the decision to cancel

Post by dizzydee Thu 20 Aug 2015, 2:36 pm

Lit or Ward, would either of you like to take a guess for approx.  Date of Reval? I'm guessing by end of Sept.  Thanks
    1dinarshort
    1dinarshort
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by 1dinarshort Thu 20 Aug 2015, 2:44 pm

Wow dizzydee, I don't even think it will be this year, maybe next spring sometime.  But I'm glad you asked this question because I have been afraid to.
    dizzydee
    dizzydee

Post by dizzydee Thu 20 Aug 2015, 2:50 pm

1dinarshopehort wrote:Wow dizzydee, I don't even think it will be this year, maybe next spring sometime.  But I'm glad you asked this question because I have been afraid to.
    Hope you are 100% WRONG!  badboys
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Thu 20 Aug 2015, 3:15 pm

Well based on the IMF press release urging the removal of remaining foreign exchange restrictions and multiple currency practice,  and knowing those Bonds have to be issued this year to fund this years budget, I'd say there is no way we go into next year, Imf is greenlighting this plan. Like I said before I'm watching  for some sort of CBI announcement concerning lower denoms. After watching Abadi and his hurry up pattern of reform, I'd say he is heeding the IMF recommendation now mentioning completion by no later than months end,  It seems to me that things financial could begin to move shortly after that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Thu 20 Aug 2015, 3:23 pm

Agree Ward, thanks for the summary...we can surely see the fast track!, no stopping them now
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Thu 20 Aug 2015, 3:52 pm

wciappetta wrote:Well based on the IMF press release urging the removal of remaining foreign exchange restrictions and multiple currency practice,  and knowing those Bonds have to be issued this year to fund this years budget, I'd say there is no way we go into next year, Imf is greenlighting this plan. Like I said before I'm watching  for some sort of CBI announcement concerning lower denoms. After watching Abadi and his hurry up pattern of reform, I'd say he is heeding the IMF recommendation now mentioning completion by no later than months end,  It seems to me that things financial could begin to move shortly after that.

Lower denominations in gold coins:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Thu 20 Aug 2015, 4:00 pm

Was thinking the very same thing Proven!  yes
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Thu 20 Aug 2015, 7:17 pm

Waiting on those small notes!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:02 pm