Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's GDP shrank by 6.7 pct in first quarter - bond prospectus

Lobo
    Lobo

utm_source - Iraq's GDP shrank by 6.7 pct in first quarter - bond prospectus Empty Iraq's GDP shrank by 6.7 pct in first quarter - bond prospectus

Post by Lobo Fri 11 Sep 2015, 12:19 am

Iraq's GDP shrank by 6.7 pct in first quarter - bond prospectus

DUBAI, Sept 9 ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Iraq's economic activity shrank by 6.7 percent in the first quarter compared to the same period last year, according to the prospectus for a sovereign international bond issue.

The figure for 2015 excludes most economic activity for areas in the north and west, which have been occupied by Islamic State militants for more than a year. The figure for 2014 includes those regions' activity.

(Reporting by David French; Writing by Stephen Kalin; Editing by Louise Ireland) ((stephen.kalin@thomsonreuters.com; +961 81639179; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Messaging: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]))

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]=zawya&utm_medium=web&utm_content=latest-news&utm_campaign=free-homepage" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.zawya.com/story/Iraqs_GDP_shrank_by_67_in_first_quarter-TR20150909nL5N11F2S4X3/[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]=zawya&utm_medium=web&utm_content=latest-news&utm_campaign=free-homepage

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:02 am